Jeni Grunseth - Broker/Vice President, License#7106
- Phone:(701) 226-3334
I am a full time, full service Real Estate Professional. A service oriented broker with extensive sales and marketing experience. I manage and maintain transactions for agents, manage office staff and develop policies and procedures for independent contractors. I am responsible for state audits of Trust Account and client files, recruitment and training of new agents, reporting and budgets and smooth operation of a large volume Brokerage that is consistently the leader in listings and sales in the Bismarck/Mandan market.
My husband, Dean and I have raised four daughters ranging in age 40-22! We moved to Bismarck in 2004. We had one daughter starting college (go Sioux!) and one starting first grade so the timing was perfect. I started selling real estate one month after moving so, I am in my 19th year.
We have moved multiple times with job transfers and local moves. We get it - this is a BIG deal!
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS
Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Rookie of the Year (Coldwell Banker 2005)
- Licensed in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Member - Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors
- Broker Advisory Committee - Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors
- Education Committee - Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors
- Member - North Dakota Board of Realtors
- Member - National Association of Realtors